Introduction

My name is Jerom Thambipillai (8692). I am part of Group 2 consisting of Olamide Ajisafe (8010) and Matthew Davies(8511). I have completed Brief 1: Film. To see my portfolio evidence please click on the labels on the right named "A2 research and planning plan, A2 construction A2 evaluation"

music video

Below is our finished music video

Group 3 Music Video Layla Obi- Blue Lights

digipak

Below is the outside panel of my Digipak Album cover

Group 3 DIGIPAK FRONT COVER

Group 3 DIGIPAK FRONT COVER

Album cover

Below is the inside panels of my album cover

GROUP 3 DIGIPAK INSIDE COVER

GROUP 3 DIGIPAK INSIDE COVER
Click on the picture below to be redirected to our website




Monday 26 September 2016

R+P Post 9: Music Videos that have inspired my ideas

At the very start of the pre-production process we began to mind-map ideas, using already existing media as reference points. This can be seen below


Night vision footage of riots from Skepta- Man
Mid-shot with flashing lights on face from Lorde- Tennis Courts
Close up of lights on face from Seinabo sey- Hard Time
Narrative of running with scenic shots from Clean Bandit- Rather Be

Singing with a projected video as the background inspired by Rihanna-America Oxygen live 
Various actors singing the lyrics inspired from A$AP Rocky- Purple Swag
"light drawing" created by a slow shutter speed effect from Sia- Soon i'll be found 
sign language/interpretation of the lyrics inspired by Sia-Big girls cry

sing language translation of the lyrics inspired by Ed Sheeran- you need me 

No comments:

Post a Comment