Introduction

My name is Jerom Thambipillai (8692). I am part of Group 2 consisting of Olamide Ajisafe (8010) and Matthew Davies(8511). I have completed Brief 1: Film. To see my portfolio evidence please click on the labels on the right named "A2 research and planning plan, A2 construction A2 evaluation"

music video

Below is our finished music video

Group 3 Music Video Layla Obi- Blue Lights

digipak

Below is the outside panel of my Digipak Album cover

Group 3 DIGIPAK FRONT COVER

Group 3 DIGIPAK FRONT COVER

Album cover

Below is the inside panels of my album cover

GROUP 3 DIGIPAK INSIDE COVER

GROUP 3 DIGIPAK INSIDE COVER
Click on the picture below to be redirected to our website




Sunday 25 September 2016

R+P Post 3: Music genres that interest me

I listen to a mix of all types of music depending on my mood, surroundings and the song itself. Types of music I particularly enjoy is acoustic pop, Hip hop and electronic.

Acoustic pop

Although I usually enjoy upbeat pop music I like acoustic pop which is usually much slower and laid back.

One of the main reasons I like acoustic pop is it has a very relaxing effect and feels more "pure" then electronic music. Because of this relaxing/pure feel to the music I listen to acoustic pop more than upbeat music which you have to be more present.

My favourite artist for acoustic pop has to be Ed Sheeran as he has a very unique style which I enjoy and his songs are very sweet. Examples of his work are "Give me Love" and "A-Team"

I also enjoy acoustic covers of popular pop songs such as "Wings" by Birdy









Hip Hop 

I originally didn't like hip-hop when I was younger as I found it almost "aggressive" however recently I've begun to appreciate it a bit more as a lot of my friends play it regularly. Hip-Hop music is great with either as the main focus or just as background music but I only occasionally listen to it by myself as I feel hip-hop requires a specific mood.

Examples of Hip-Hop I enjoy include A$AP Rocky, Young Lean and Childish Gambino.







Electronic

Electronic music has always interested me since a young age. I've always liked it because it has a very unique sound to it and is often popular music to dance to. Electronic music covers a large range of music ranging from fast paced music to chill ambient sounds, this means that despite the current mood there will be a song to match. 

Examples of electronic music I like are Mura Masa, Flume and DJ snake.#





No comments:

Post a Comment