Introduction

My name is Jerom Thambipillai (8692). I am part of Group 2 consisting of Olamide Ajisafe (8010) and Matthew Davies(8511). I have completed Brief 1: Film. To see my portfolio evidence please click on the labels on the right named "A2 research and planning plan, A2 construction A2 evaluation"

music video

Below is our finished music video

Group 3 Music Video Layla Obi- Blue Lights

digipak

Below is the outside panel of my Digipak Album cover

Group 3 DIGIPAK FRONT COVER

Group 3 DIGIPAK FRONT COVER

Album cover

Below is the inside panels of my album cover

GROUP 3 DIGIPAK INSIDE COVER

GROUP 3 DIGIPAK INSIDE COVER
Click on the picture below to be redirected to our website




Monday 26 September 2016

R+P Post 13: Influences and inspiration from art, fashion and culture

I was influenced by the following artists/celebrities that are linked to the world of art, fashion and culture

Declan Mckenna

Declan Mckenna is a 18 year old indie-rock artist that was raised in Hertfordshire, despite this he has a relatively large following from London.

Although he is male and our planned artist is female I was inspired by his fashion choices. Mckenna is often seen with colourful vintage clothes that clearly represent his character well, this is something I wish to replicate with our artist.

Examples of his fashion can be seen below






Erykah Badu

Erykah badu is well known for her big curly hair. This was inspiring as I really wanted our artist to have a visual motif of some sort. Badu's curly hair has inspired me to try and replicate this with our artist. 

This signature afro can be seen in countless photoshoots and her album "London Undergound" 





No comments:

Post a Comment