I did most of the titles by myself. At first it was quite hard figuring out how to use Livetype considering I don't own a mac and the buttons are completely different to those of a windows computer. After a while I managed to get the hang of the programme and was able to make titles in seconds. This was useful as we changed titles such as "Starring [actors name]" to just the actors name. I was able to make the title quickly and put it into the sequence in minutes which was efficient. After playing with the cross-dissolves I realised a dip to black was a much better way to go in and out of every title and edited all of that. From this I began playing around with a dip to white and changed the very beginning and end of the sequence to dip to white.
I also helped solve a reflection of the microphone in the laptop screen by masking it using a section of the same shot. I then added a Gaussian blur over to make the mask less noticeable. Overall I feel I played more to my strengths when editing and thus contributed a lot to the sequence.
|Before editing where the mic is visible|
|After editing where the mic is no longer visible|