Looking at our test edit it is clear we need to make a few significant changes before we move ahead. That being said I think that most of our shots work quite well and will definitely be carried on to our main shoot,
Having a test shoot and edit has prepared us for our main shoot extremely well so we know exactly what to do when we get to location etc. Not only has the test shoot helped us on the technical side of the shooting process it will also make us more efficient in the future shoots.
I think our research went really well. We were heavily inspired by the TV series Mr.Robot. We looked over the show as a group and were just moved by it. We however made many significant changes to ensure it was far from a carbon copy of the show. It think our planning went well as we managed to plan our test shoot quite well and made many documents to aid organisation such as the shoot-board. However for our main shoot we have made a more efficient shot list as we are extremely familiar with the shots.
Overall it has been a fun process to actually produce a version of our sequence and I'm excited to get on with the real thing.
My name is Jerom Thambipillai (8692). I am part of Group 2 consisting of Olamide Ajisafe (8010) and Matthew Davies(8511). I have completed Brief 1: Film. To see my portfolio evidence please click on the labels on the right named "A2 research and planning plan, A2 construction A2 evaluation"