Introduction

My name is Jerom Thambipillai (8692). I am part of Group 2 consisting of Olamide Ajisafe (8010) and Matthew Davies(8511). I have completed Brief 1: Film. To see my portfolio evidence please click on the labels on the right named "A2 research and planning plan, A2 construction A2 evaluation"

music video

Below is our finished music video

Group 3 Music Video Layla Obi- Blue Lights

digipak

Below is the outside panel of my Digipak Album cover

Group 3 DIGIPAK FRONT COVER

Group 3 DIGIPAK FRONT COVER

Album cover

Below is the inside panels of my album cover

GROUP 3 DIGIPAK INSIDE COVER

GROUP 3 DIGIPAK INSIDE COVER
Click on the picture below to be redirected to our website




Sunday 26 June 2016

Evaluation Q3: Are you pleased with the footage and your finished edit? Is it how you expected it to look? What works really well and what would you change?


Below is our finished remake edit


I am extremely pleased with our final edit. I didn't expect the final product to look as professional as it did. After showing family and friends they also picked up on this and were astonished at the level of professionalism produced by the school. I think this is due to the amazing sets, film makers and editing resulting in a really nice end product. 

What works really well

I think the majority of our remake went quite well. For example the basic sequence matches quite well, such as cuts and grading. Our performance also matches quite well thus making all our shots instantly recognisable to Taylor's.

Another shot that looks extremely similar

one shot that looks extremely similar 


A grading before and after shot


What would you change

Due to constraints we weren't able to remake the first 15 seconds of the music video, if we had more time and props I would definitively add the section as I feel it takes a bit away from the whole remake. 
The section we missed out
Also some of the moves were far too complex for us to do thus we chose to use simpler alternatives. Although there was no way we could've changed this, I feel it impacts the remake slightly. 

A shot with simplified moves

No comments:

Post a Comment