- Learning how to perform and gaining confidence in front of the camera
- Observing and talking to professionals that work in the media industry
- Trying on a variety of costumes and thus taking on a variety of personas
- Spending time and getting to know the other media students/crew
- The fun, yet professional, atmosphere of the set
During the workshop day I was kept busy with a variety of roles such as robot dancer, backing contemporary dancer, backing hip hop dancer, end scene dancer, backing cheerleader and saxophone player. A large variety of roles meant that I was kept busy for the entire day thus making my time on set exciting and enjoyable.
|me as a robot dancer|
|me as a contemporary dancer|
|me as a hip hop dancer|
|me as a saxophone player|
|me as a cheerleader|
|me as a end scene dancer|
In conclusion I had an amazing time throughout the day. It was very tiring but was even more rewarding. By the end of the day I have obtained a number of skills that will help me for my music video.