Introduction

My name is Jerom Thambipillai (8692). I am part of Group 2 consisting of Olamide Ajisafe (8010) and Matthew Davies(8511). I have completed Brief 1: Film. To see my portfolio evidence please click on the labels on the right named "A2 research and planning plan, A2 construction A2 evaluation"

music video

Below is our finished music video

Group 3 Music Video Layla Obi- Blue Lights

digipak

Below is the outside panel of my Digipak Album cover

Group 3 DIGIPAK FRONT COVER

Group 3 DIGIPAK FRONT COVER

Album cover

Below is the inside panels of my album cover

GROUP 3 DIGIPAK INSIDE COVER

GROUP 3 DIGIPAK INSIDE COVER
Click on the picture below to be redirected to our website




Friday 18 September 2015

My Film Still Analysis (BLK)



The shot is a closely packed mid-close up shot. The lighting is quite dark except from one source of light. It signifies the horror genre due to this. Also due to the shot being packed not a lot is being given away to the audience this helps add mystery and atmosphere.

In order to achieve this effect we turned off all lights to emulate complete darkness. We then used portable lighting in order to create a single source of light. In order to capture the tight shot we moved the camera as close as possible.

We were trying to communicate a closed off area through the darkness which hopefully the audience will interpret as horror

The shot was framed well as well as lighting. I think it manages to connote the genre horror quite well


I would change the camera we used in order to blur the background better so more focus is on the subject


No comments:

Post a Comment